1. Hingula (Hinglaj) Devi’s mind or brain fell here and the idols are Devi as Kotari (Durga) and Shiva as Bhimlochan (Terrible eyed or the third eye). The location is towards 125 km from Karachi, Pakistan.
2. Sharkarare or Karavipur Devi’s three eyes fell here and the idols are Devi as Mahishmardini (Durga the destroyer of Mahishashur) and Shiva as Krodhish (the one who can be angry). It is near Karachi in Pakistan, by rail the nearest station is Parkai.
3. Jwalamukhi, Kangra, Devi’s tongue fell here and the idols are Devi as Ambika (Mother) and Shiva as Unmatta (Furious). This is located near Pathankot, H.P., Jwalamukhi Road.
4. Sugandha Devi’s nose fell here and idols are Devi as Sunanada (Pleasing) and Shiva as Traimbak (Rudra). In the state of Bengal near Barishal in Shivahri Karpur village Devi’s temple is located and Shiva’s temple is in a village called Ponabalia, nearest railway station is Jhalkati.
5. On Bhairabha mountain near Avanti Devi’s upper lips fell here and idols are Devi as Avanti (Modest) and Shiva as Lambakarna (Long eared one). It is located near Ujjain.
6. Attahas (laughter) Devi’s lower lips fell here and the idols are Devi as Fullara (Blooming) and Shiva as Bhairabhvishesya (Lord of the universe). The place is in Bengal near Birbhum. Image of Devi and the Shiva temple is next to the Devi temple. It is a major pilgrimage and tourist attraction.
7. Prabhas Devi’s stomach fell here and the idols are Devi as Chandrabhaga (Throne of the moon) and Shiva as Bakratunda (the one with the bent staff). This is near Mumbai where a launch goes to Bharoal which is near Prabhas.
8. Yanasthana Devi’s chin fell here and the idols are Devi as Bhramari (female Bumble bee or attendant of Durga) and Shiva as Vikrakatakkha (one with the crooked eyes or look). Other names are Devi as Chibuka (the one with the chin) and Shiva as Sarvasiddhish (the one who can provide all desires).
9. Godavari (river) Devi’s left cheek fell here and the idols are Viswamatuka (mother of the world) and Shiva as Dandapani (the one who holds a staff).
10. Gandaki (river) Devi’s right cheek fell here and the idols are Devi as Gandakichandi (the one who overcomes obstacles or Gandi) and Shiva as Chakrapani (Holder of the discus). Famous pilgrimage.